Monday, December 26, 2011

More Soccer

Sorry for the lack of updates lately...life has been busy!!! I will try to get caught up again by the 31st, so I can ring in the New Year with up-to-date family events. =) Here are a few photos of Toby's last soccer game in October. He was on fire that day--he ended up scoring 9 goals! He was sad to see the season end, and keeps asking when soccer league starts up again--he can't wait to play in the spring!

Zach--what a cutie!
Getting his "end-of-season medal" from Coach Daddy.

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

I'm trying to do the same...getting caught up with my inbox, blogs, crafty projects, etc. before the new year! Loving all of your posts!

Michelle Fry said...

Thanks, Dawn. It's hard to stay caught up on everything, isn't it?! Thanks for reading and not giving up on me. =) I enjoyed your Christmas countdown on your blog!