I am now 36 weeks pregnant!
Here are some stats:
* I am a fingertip dilated (have been for at least a week)
* Cervix is thinning and softening some
* Baby is starting to drop
* I am still feeling great! (Well, except for the night wakings and trying to roll over--that part isn't fun!)
* I still haven't taken the baby clothes out of storage to wash them!
* Before today, I had no idea where I would put the baby clothes once they were washed. I bought a couple of storage drawers today to put in the nursery closet--Toby and Baby will be sharing a room, and there isn't enough space for another dresser!
* We still don't have a name picked out for our son!
On another note--I've decided to go "private" with my blog. I'd like to be more comfortable posting pictures of my family and sharing more details of our lives. My plan is to keep a public blog for writing about non-personal subjects, and a private blog for talking about my life and my family. Please post a comment with your email address so I can invite you to view my blog once I switch to private! (I've changed the comment setting, so your email address won't show up on here.)
No comments:
Post a Comment