Monday, April 20, 2009

Belly Shot...and more

Sorry it took me a week to get these up, but here are the promised belly shots! These were taken last Sunday--I was just under 33 weeks along (tomorrow I will be 34 weeks!). I'm also including my amazing husband and wonderful son--aren't we a cute family? =)




We also had a joint birthday party for Toby and my nephew David while my family was together for Easter. David turned 3 this month, and Toby is about to turn 2. My creative, hard-working sister made the basketball and hockey stick & puck cakes. Toby is really into hockey right now--he has a hockey stick the same colors as the cake, and it is about the only thing he talks about right now! Too bad for him hockey season is ending!


I also have the pictures that my sister-in-law took of Toby and his 8 cousins together--I'll post those in a few days!

3 comments:

Denae said...

You look GRREEAATT!! =) THANKS!!
What great cakes, too!! Wow!

Miss you, hope you feel as great as you look!! =)

LeroyLime said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the belly shots...are you hiding a watermelon under there? :)

Kate said...

Wow...nice belly shots!! You are gorgeous! I wish I lived near you so you could call me in the middle of the night to keep Toby for you when you go into labor! We still tell Jack about when you and Dan kept him for us when we had the girls. Ahhhh...memories ;)