I was embarrassed to log into blogger and discover it had been more than a year since my last post! At this point, I am not going to apologize for my lack of posting, or even ask if I have any readers anymore (I'm just going to assume that is a big NO).
So, I am starting fresh here--now--today. Hopefully my old readers will come back, and I'll gain some new ones. So much has happened in the past year! Looking back at that last post about Good Friday (in 2010), it seems like a lifetime ago! Dan had a work relocation, and we moved to Southwest USA this past fall. We've been blessed with so many new friends here, yet we miss our Upper Midwest friends and family so very much!
I'll keep things short tonight, as this is my quick "comeback". Our family recently visited the zoo (actually, we stayed overnight there!), so I will plan to blog about that fun trip tomorrow. Check back--we have some great pictures!
Oh yeah, one more thing...I decided to make my blog public again, at least for now. So when you comment, please don't write specifics about our location, etc. Thanks! =)
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Michelle! I randomly checked your blog today and you're back!!! Can't wait to hear more about you, Dan, and the kids. I miss your posts and I'm glad to hear you're alive and well (hopefully not at all affected by the tornadoes)!
Thanks, Vi--that put a huge smile on my face! =) Thankfully, the tornadoes have stayed away from us, though we've had some nasty-looking clouds over us a few times. Check back again soon--I'm about to add pictures from the zoo! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment