Brotherly Love
Although I love my bike trailer that doubles as a jogging stroller, I unfortunately can't put a baby in it, since the seats don't recline. I will miss that stroller for the next 8 months or so, but we thankfully did find a new double jogger that we can use with Baby Matt. It is much heavier and doesn't push nearly as nice, but at least with this one I can continue to run during the week--which is good, since I'm training for a half marathon in April! I don't plan to push Toby in this stroller--I plan to take Zach and Matt out while Toby's at school--but Zach was napping when the stroller arrived. So, Toby joined Matthias and me on a quick walk down the street just to check the stroller out. I told Matt to get used to it, because it will be his "home away from home" for the next several months! ;)
Our little guy is getting big already!
After missing several weeks, the boys and I finally made it back to the library this week for Story Time. We were late and missed most of the book reading, but it was "puppy" week, so the craft was to make puppy ears to wear. Toby didn't want to wear his puppy ears at the library, but Zach was proud of them, and I got a great smile from him dressed up as a puppy!
We've had some beautiful weather lately! It was sunny and 70 degrees the other day--Dan decided to wash the cars, and Toby wanted to help. It resulted in him washing his Tonka truck, so I had to snap a couple of pictures. Unfortunately, not 15 minutes afterwards a sudden dust storm blew in, and got the cars dirty before we could shut the garage door. So, Dan had to re-wash the vehicles the next day!
Dan's brother Dave and his wife Anna came to visit us for New Year's weekend. We had a fun time with them, and are so glad they could make the drive to come see us. Matt got in some great snuggles with his aunt & uncle, and I think they were pretty excited to meet him, too! ;) Toby and Zach had a blast with them, too. We're looking forward to the next time we're able to get together with them!
A couple of months ago, Toby and Zach went to a "super-hero" -themed birthday party, where they got to bring home their very own capes and masks. They got them out of their dress-up bin again today and posed for the camera...my heros! =)





2 comments:
I love reading your updates and I love your little superheros!
Really adorable, Michelle! Miss you!
Post a Comment