In organizing pictures this week, I found a few "oldies" that hadn't made it to the blogosphere. Here are the boys with their good friend Joshua back in November, engrossed in a movie. =)
At their friend Jack's birthday party in November--they loved the superhero costumes they made!
Family game night for Toby's school in November...Zach found the cookie and brownie stash and ate WAY too many goodies...can we say "sugar high"???
Matt at 10 days old--he was so little!
Getting ready to go outside on a relatively-chilly day in January. The little owl hat was a gift from my friends Lauren and Vicki, made by friends Janice and Christina.
Crazy Hair day at Toby's school. Of course, Zach had to be like his big brother and have crazy hair, too!
Matt fell asleep during tummy time!
Sleeping beauty.
Bubble bath time--a favorite activity in the Fry house!
This vehicle was in front of me as I was driving through town--I took a picture when we were waiting at a stoplight. While I appreciate the message they are trying to send, I had to wonder if they were trying to send people to heaven upon reading the message--it was definitely distracting me from the road!
Empty cereal boxes make GREAT hockey skates, and wooden (or plastic) spoons make wonderful hockey sticks...we may have taken these boys out of the frigid North Country, but they will forever love hockey!
His face may look innocent, but he's ready to punch your lights out...
...okay, I guess a nap sounded like a better plan. ;)
Proud Big Brother Zach!
Our growing Little Man!
Proud Big Brother Toby!
My boys! =)
Peek-A-Boo!
Brothers!
Asleep on the couch after a long day!
Can we get a smile, Baby?
There's a smile, but Big Brother forgot to look at the camera!
Aww...Mommy's heart has melted!
Giggle, giggle!
Our little Matthias went to the doctor recently. At three months old, he is in the 81st percentile for weight, and the 90th percentile for height. Incidentally, his head circumference is in the 18th percentile...our big boy, with a tiny head! And a sweetheart to boot--we love you, Baby Matt!













No comments:
Post a Comment