I want you all to know I didn't fall off the face of the earth! Life has been pretty crazy lately--crazy, but good. I will try and do a better job of updating my blog--hopefully my readers haven't given up on me!!!
Toby has reached several milestones into "big boy" status lately. He is now in a big boy bed--he started climbing out of his crib, so we set him up with a toddler bed. I can't believe how grown up he looks in there! He is also getting pretty good at using a fork and spoon, although he still prefers to use his fingers to eat messy foods such as oatmeal! He's also starting to drink from a real cup at the dinner table, not just the sippy cups--what a big boy!
...Oh, yeah. Did I mention that he is also going to be a big brother in June?
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats girl!!! Can't wait to see preggo pics! :)
i had to read that last line a couple of times to be sure i read it correctly! so how far along are you? congrats!! i'm so excited for you!!!
Thanks! I'll post pics as my belly grows--I am really showing already, which is crazy. I'm only 12 weeks! We just started telling people within the last two weeks--it's been fun! I'm due in early June.
I'll never give up on you! =)
See you soon!!
Hi Michelle! I was looking through my blog and ran into your comment you wrote back in June. For some reason I never got your comment emailed to me like I usually do! Great to hear from you!! It was not fun being pregnant in MS but what can you do?! Ella is now 4 months, I can't believe it. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I will be sure to check your blog :) I am addicted to blogging hah.
Take care and CONGRATS on your new addition coming in June :) that's awesome!
Post a Comment