In case you didn't read my previous post, I am pregnant again!!! Belly shots are coming soon, I promise! I showed early with Toby, but this time around, I can't believe how I'm growing! I'm just into my second trimester, but these last two weeks, my belly has really popped! Sorry I didn't announce my pregnancy for so long, but it was fun to have a secret! If you were wondering why I trailed off on my weight loss progress reports, it's because two weeks into my program, I found out about the bundle of joy growing inside me!
Toby had his year and a half checkup this week. He's still a big boy--95th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height! This is exactly where he's been since he was four months old, so he's a consistent boy! Here are some pictures of things Toby has been up to lately:
Feeding himself spaghetti
One day, he climbed into the tub fully dressed
and started playing with his bath toys! Look at
the look of innocence he gave me when he
realized he was caught!
Making sure the coffee table is level
2 comments:
Hey, nice to see and update! Such cute pics of Toby. I love the bathtub one...he did look pretty innocent yet really guilty. =)
I'd love to help you with your blog...if you want to email me your info, I can just pop on your blog and pretty it up for you and if you don't like it, I can change it in a heart beat! :)
Don't you just LOVE Christmas?!!!
Post a Comment