Okay, so I was tagged quite awhile back by Dawn, Katie, and Casey, but was too lazy to post anything. I'm just going to do all the tags in one post, so here goes.
First Tag:
4 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Finished our Christmas Photocard (now if I can finally get my letter done, you'll all be getting the e-card from me!)
-Bought 6 gallons of milk (yes, the 3 Frys drink A LOT of milk each week!)
-Posted a belly pic on Facebook (I'll try and remember to post on here today)
-Took Toby outside to play in the snow
4 Things I Look Forward To:
-Christmas with my family
-New Year with Dan's family
-Holding my baby in my arms
-24 Season Premiere (it's just not fair that they cancelled last season and made us wait so long!)
4 Restaurants I Like:
-Chilis
-Olive Garden
-HuHot
-Mi Toro (Columbus, MS--great Mexican food!)
4 Favorite TV Shows:
-24 (see above)
-Ugly Betty
-Notes from the Underbelly (while it lasted)
-The View (when I can handle all the bickering!)
Second Tag:
Rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog and name the person who tagged you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and comment on each friend's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Random Facts:
1. I am loving the fact I'm in the second trimester now and feeling great again.
2. I love the snow each fall and early winter, but by January 15th I will be screaming for green grass, sunny days, and warm temperatures!
3. I went to the clinic this morning to test for strep throat.
4. I just got a call saying the culture was negative--I'm fine.
5. I learned the art of typing one-handed shortly after Toby was born and he wouldn't let me set him down--ever!
6. I am addicted to buying magazines and cookbooks, but I am WAY behind in reading any of them.
7. I have 6 dozen treats to make for a cookie exchange tomorrow, but am not sure if I will get to distribute them because of the possible blizzard headed our way this weekend.
Third Tag:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next two to five sentences.
5. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the intellectual one. Pick the Closest.
6. Tag five people to do the same.
Sorry to bore any non-prego people reading this, but my book is "The Pregnancy Book" by Dr. William Sears and RN Martha Sears. (I was tempted to do "Hop on Pop" by Dr. Seuss, which is only another foot away from me, but I am generally not too much of a rule breaker!)
"Suppose you just love relaxing in a warm bath and were accustomed to doing so before you realized you were pregnant. Don't worry--most women automatically get out of hot water as soon as they become uncomfortably hot and long before their body temperature reaches 102 degrees F. Recent studies have shown that a pregnant woman can stay in a bath with a water temperature of 102 degrees F for fifteen minutes without her body temperature rising to harmful levels. Other studies show that during vigorous exercise, a pregnant woman's body temperature is unlikely to reach 102 degrees F for at least forty-five minutes (an unlikely length of time for a pregnant woman to exercise vigorously)."
There you have it--three tags! Now choose one and post it on your blog! Leave a comment on here so I know you did it!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment