Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Fun...and a belly shot

Every morning when Toby wakes up, he goes to our back porch window and asks to go outside. Almost always, I tell him no, because either I am too busy or I just don't feel like getting all bundled up to go out in the cold. But yesterday was just too inviting, so Dan and I took Toby outside to play in the freshly fallen snow. He had a blast, and was mad when we brought him back inside! Here are a couple of pictures from our outdoor fun:



Dan has been on our rooftop several times trying to keep our lights working. One string kept shorting out, but we finally figured out the problem and Dan fixed it--so we now have working lights! I didn't have my camera settings right, so you can't really see the house, but you can see our pretty roofline lit up, and all the hard work my husband went through to get it so pretty!

And, as promised, a belly shot. I still can't believe how much I am showing already with this baby! My friend Danae had a dream that I am having triplets--I always wanted a lot of kids, but three newborns at once? Not sure I could handle that and keep my sanity (or whatever is currently left of it)!

No comments: