Here is my young prince! He fell asleep in the car at lunchtime, so I brought him up to my bed when we got home. I laid him in the middle of the bed and put pillows all around the edges so he would feel resistance if he rolled away from the middle and towards the edge of our super tall bed. I went up to check on him an hour later, and this is how I found him--having a great snooze!
In other news, I had another ultrasound yesterday--my doctor wanted to check Baby's heart since part of it looked a little small last month. His heart looked great yesterday--praise God! I've been trying not to worry about it, but after all I am a mom--isn't that what we do? The ultrasound tech was all business, though--she didn't look at anything but the heart and placenta, and she didn't turn the screen over enough for me to get a really good look anyway...didn't print any pictures for me to take home. Oh, well. I'm just thankful Baby Boy Fry is healthy!
The weather still isn't the greatest here. After the freezing rain on Monday, yesterday was a little warmer, but it drizzled all day. This morning was pretty nice--I even saw just a hint of the sun for a minute! Then tonight everything froze again and it started snowing...so we have snow on top of slippery roads. I am ready for spring...is it coming anytime soon? With the long winter we've had already, I am definitely not buying into the global warming theory. I guess it's called "climate change" now to appease those of us living in sub-zero climates, but I'm still not buying it!
Okay, I've babbled long enough--time to go relax in bed! I have a TON of housework to do, but it can wait until tomorrow...or the next day...or the next!
No comments:
Post a Comment