Keep up with the Frys and all our adventures!
I copied this from Dawn's blog...thought it was great, and had to share! (Click on it to see full size.)
I just want to make a note that moms who work outside the home are also very busy--they have even less time to accomplish everything! Just want to take a minute to acknowledge all my "stay-at-home" mom friends, as well as "working" mom friends!
I want to know what this girl's response was...nice to be validated though. =)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just want to make a note that moms who work outside the home are also very busy--they have even less time to accomplish everything! Just want to take a minute to acknowledge all my "stay-at-home" mom friends, as well as "working" mom friends!
I want to know what this girl's response was...nice to be validated though. =)
Post a Comment