Monday, September 21, 2009

Visiting Family

Dan had to go out of town for work last week, so the kids and I went to my brother Matt's house. Matt and Janess were out of town (Janess had a work conference, and Matt went along so they could make a vacation out of it), so my parents were staying at their house with the children. Toby, Zach, and I stayed three nights before heading back home.

My brother Stephen was there when we first
arrived, but had to leave a few minutes later.
I got some cute pictures of Jocelyn and Levi
on Stephen's motorcycle before he had to leave.




And there he goes!

It was bath night for my niece and nephews
the first night we were there. Toby was begging
to hop in the tub with Levi, so the two had fun
playing trains together.


Grandma Gwen with Cameron, Toby, Levi,
and Jocelyn.

Grandpa Andy with the kids.

Mom with Zach and Levi.


Toby loved the xylophone--it was sure noisy,
though!

No comments: