Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

The kids and I ventured out to the pumpkin patch last week, on what was probably the yuckiest weather day this fall. It was snowing, and everything out there was EXTREMELY muddy--but we had a great time! I don't know what I was thinking dressing Toby in khaki pants that day, but surprisingly, they came out clean in the wash. Here are some pics of the fun we had out there.






I didn't think I'd ever get him out of the corn
maze--not because he got lost, but because
he was having so much fun!


Picking out a pumpkin to bring home. We bought
a couple of smaller pumpkins, as well as some
gourds and Indian corn to spruce up our dining room.



Toby's pumpkin is on the far right in the picture
below. I tried to get a picture of him walking
around with it, but I was too slow. By the time
I had the camera ready, he'd set it down--he
wanted it to sit by all the other pumpkins!


I couldn't get the boys to look at the camera,
but I did at least manage to get a shot of us
together before we left.

No comments: