Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Recent Random Fun

My latest posts with pictures have been theme-based (Zoo, Birthdays, etc.). I thought I'd use this post to share some recent photos that don't necessarily have a theme. Have I mentioned that I love these boys?!
Showing off the shirts Grandma Gwen made.

Enjoying dinner outside on a warm summer evening.

Our little man is showing interest in the potty. I think it'll be awhile before he's trained, but at least we have a start here!

One day we gave the boys a bath in the jacuzzi tub. We don't do that often because we end up with more water outside the tub than in, but they had a grand old time!


Aside from some pregnancy belly shots (which I promise to get up on here eventually), I think I am now caught up on pictures before our vacation began. Next post, train rides, snake shows, and giant tortoises!

No comments: