Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My first class

Today was my first day teaching my Aquanatal class. We did some advertising for this new class, but only had one person attend today. I'm not worried about that, though. It takes awhile to get a new thing going. I did have fun teaching my one pregnant student, though. We were able to just go at her desired pace, and we had a good time. I was pretty nervous about it, but I know I will become more confident at it as I gain experience.

About my weight loss progress...well, it's not good. I've actually gained back some of the weight I lost! I need to be more consistent with healthy eating and exercise! I've been around my family quite a bit the last two weeks, and I ate and ate and ate! The one good thing is that I've been good about drinking my 64 ounces of water (with a couple of days of exception). Time to get motivated again!

No comments: