Sorry, I realize it's been awhile since I've written. Truthfully, there is not a whole lot to report. Toby and I went to visit my parents over the weekend. We had a lot of fun, but then came home with colds, and Toby has conjuctivitis in both eyes (aka pinkeye). It's been a long week of trying to heal up, but I think Toby is getting better. I'm resting as much as possible, trying not to get too sick. So, as you might guess, my diet and exercise plan is still on the back burner. I am pretty mad at myself for not sticking with it, especially after doing so well the first 2 weeks. I'll get motivated again eventually!
Since I don't have a lot to write about, I'll post some pics of my incredibly handsome boy!
Sweeping the floor at Grandma's house. I think
I should start hiring him out--he loves to clean!
(He definitely didn't get that from me!)
I should start hiring him out--he loves to clean!
(He definitely didn't get that from me!)
Singing into Grandma's microphone. After church
he aways tries to get on stage, and if he succeeds,
he goes straight for the microphone. Ahh, he makes
his Mommy proud!
he aways tries to get on stage, and if he succeeds,
he goes straight for the microphone. Ahh, he makes
his Mommy proud!
Toby will be the ringbearer at his uncle's wedding
in a couple of weeks, and my mom hemmed his suit.
Yes, he's young for a ringbearer, but look how adorable!
He's a heartbreaker, for sure!

in a couple of weeks, and my mom hemmed his suit.
Yes, he's young for a ringbearer, but look how adorable!
He's a heartbreaker, for sure!
These next few pics were taken a few weeks
ago at a fall festival. Toby enjoyed
running through the little haybale maze.
ago at a fall festival. Toby enjoyed
running through the little haybale maze.
Toby's cousin Jocelyn was nice and let Toby
ride the train with her. He loved it!
ride the train with her. He loved it!
He loved the pumpkin patch! He tried to pick
up all the pumpkins--even the big, heavy ones!
up all the pumpkins--even the big, heavy ones!
Every little pumpkin was a "ball," made for throwing!
1 comment:
How cute!! He's such a sweet boy...I know you are enjoying him so much. I need to "get back on the healthy wagon" too. Have fun.
Post a Comment