Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This Past Month in Pictures...

Whew! This has been a lot of posting to catch up on my blog! This post is just a stack of pictures taken in the past month or so. After this, I should be caught up...until I post pics of Toby's first day of school! I can't believe he's growing up so fast!


Where did my boys go?
There they are! ;)


Are they sleeping?
Nope, just pretending to nap!

Tuckered out after a fun evening of playing with friends at a social for Dan's work. He was even too tired to finish his snack!
Zach had to snuggle in...


Toby asked Dan to take the training wheels off his bike, so we thought we'd give it a try. It was too intimidating for him, though, and the training wheels went back on after this attempt. It's okay--he's still quite young for that!







We've enrolled Toby in a kids' fall soccer league, and bought him soccer cleats and a ball. He is so excited, and had to try the cleats out right away.









Zach got a goal! =)
Dan and I were visiting, when I realized we hadn't heard from the boys in quite awhile. Trying not to worry (silence often means they're getting into trouble!), we went all around the house looking for them. Dan found them hiding in a basket in our bedroom closet, having a great time! 
Toby's friend H came over to play one afternoon. It was pretty wild at times! After a bit, I put in a movie to settle them down (I thought one or both of them were going to be hurt, with all their rough play!).

Drinking green smoothies, or as Toby says, "Green Snoothies". This is the only way I can get them to eat spinach, and they love it! A little OJ, spinach, a banana, water, and frozen fruit: makes a great treat for the boys!

No comments: