Anyone who spends more than a minute around Toby would have no question about his gender--he is 360% boy! However, with his hair growing longer in the back (okay, I'll call it like it was--Toby had a mullet), people I passed in the store would tell me how friendly, how adorable, how happy my little girl was! I finally broke down last week and decided it was time to snip off some precious locks from my firstborn's hair. I took him to the salon, and he sat very still in his chair the entire time, trying to figure out what that woman with the scissors was doing to him!
Before (sorry, I didn't get a good picture of the mullet)
During...
After--what a handsome BOY!!!
2 comments:
ha ha...Michelle, you have a great way of writing and you TOTALLY make me laugh! Cute pics too!!!
It is so funny to see a child as young as Toby getting the first haircut--it's something I totally can't relate to. Jack got his first cut when he was over 3. Riah has only had 1 haircut and she was 3. Molly has yet to need a cut and she will be 4 in October!! Toby looks precious!
Post a Comment