Monday, August 25, 2008

My wonderful husbad

I was up extremely late Friday night, cooking and cleaning after being on my feet all day canning peaches and working at the Thrift Shop. I slept less than 4 hours that night, but my wonderful husband let me sleep in this morning. Toby woke up at 7, and Dan got up with him and played all morning, fed him breakfast, and even gave him a bath and got him dressed for church--all while I was gaining some blissful Zs in our extra-comfy bed. I finally got up at 10 (I would have slept even longer if we didn't need to leave for church at 10:30)! After church and lunch, we were driving around town running errands, and Dan bought me flowers--what a sweetheart! Then, he even understood when I was tired this afternoon and took a nap at 5 p.m.! Although, I maybe sholdn't have done that, because now it is almost 1 a.m. and I am just now getting tired.

Thanks for being such a great husband and friend, Dan! I am so blessed to have you in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Yeah, Dan's great, but NOTHING compared to my Josh! HA! =)