Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Little Helper





Toby loves to help me with all of the housework. He mops, sweeps, washes dishes, and would love to vacuum if I gave him the chance. The nursery at my parents' church has a toy vacuum, and Toby "vacuumed" the entire nursery floor! Toby also tries to close the gate at the top of the stairs after he climbs the stairs. He doesn't know how to pinch the clasp to get it completely shut, but he fits the gate to the wall connectors. Even though he likes to "help" me clean, he is still all boy--he's always throwing something, whether it's a ball, a toy, or his food. Hopefully, he'll still like to clean as he grows up--then maybe I won't have to! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH! He is SO cute mopping the floor!! What a good son!

Kate said...

oh. my. goodness!!! How cute! How much does he charge per hour...I could use the help around my house ;)

Lisa said...

aww what a cute little boy! simply precious!