Okay, I am fed up with this! After all my hard work and discipline early this summer to lose some weight, I have gained most of it back! I spent the end of June and all of July and August in "vacation mode," where I pretty much ate whatever I wanted, and quit exercising. So, I am starting fresh...again. It's time to bring back healthy eating and exercise habits, and I am asking all my blog readers to keep me accountable for the next 6 weeks. I am not going to humiliate myself by posting my weight or before and after pictures, but I will say that my goal is to exercise 5 times per week, drink 64 oz. of water every day, and eat healthier foods, controlling my portions. In doing this, I should be 10 pounds lighter by October 20th.
Journal for today:
I was quite motivated! I drank all my water, I worked out for an hour (walk, run, abs), and I stayed under my calorie limit. I will keep you posted on my progress!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you!! If you need a good workout plan, let me know. :)
Thanks, Katie--I appreciate it! Right now my plan is to walk, run, or bike 3-5 times per week, and do muscle toning twice per week. If you're offering free advice, I'll take it! =) Otherwise, I think I know what I should be doing.
no advice believe me it is always my ultimate goal every year, next year will be different. with a baby coming at christmas i truly want to spend all of 2009 losing the weight from both of my pregnancies. i will be checking up on your progress girl!
Post a Comment