Another day I can cross off my calendar--I've made it through 4 days of discipline so far! Once again, I cut it close with the calories, but I managed to stay under by 3. For awhile I didn't think I would finish all of my water--I drank less than 8 ounces before noon--but I managed to finish it.
It didn't rain this afternoon, so I was able to go on a bike ride for 45 minutes. I realized it has been two months since I last rode my bike, and I thought my legs were going to burn off of my body about 5 minutes into the ride, but that feeling went away after about 20 minutes! I didn't ride really fast, but I was towing Toby behind me in his little trailer, and between the trailer and the toddler, it was an added 60 pounds to pull.
I really like my bike--Dan spoiled me this summer and bought me a great bike, and despite the 60 pounds of extra weight with Toby and the trailer, it is a smooth ride. Toby loves riding in there while I work out, and I am enjoying being able to exercise outside before the winter chill kicks in (which could be any day given where I live!). The trailer also doubles as a jogging stroller, and it's great for that as well.
Speaking of Dan, it was great to talk to him tonight. He is on another work trip, and although it's hard to be away, we have the next best thing to being with each other in person: web cams. Last time Dan was gone, he didn't have wireless Internet, but this time he does, so tonight for the first time on his trip, we talked Online, using the web cams. Toby was really excited to see his Daddy on the computer--he kept waving at him, saying "Hi" over and over. It was fun, because Toby was really talkative--I know Dan enjoyed that.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are doing SO good!!
I am proud!!
Post a Comment