Here's how I did over the weekend:
Saturday--
* water--good
* exercise--good (muscle toning, on FitTv again, I love having that channel!)
* calories--okay (I went over by 30--not too bad)
Sunday--
* water--good
* exercise--n/a (it was my day to rest)
* calories--terrible! I went out to eat with my friends after church at Paradiso. Those chips and salsa bowls were staring me down, daring me to scarf them (so I did). Then I had the enchilada plate, which I'm sure is deep-fat fried, and then I ate part of Toby's leftover kid's meal. Every thing was very delicious, but oh, so unhealthy! After that, I figured my diet was blown for the day, so I had Edy's Chocolate Brownie Fudge Ice Cream for supper (yes, that's the only thing I ate for supper, and it was oh, so yummy!)
Despite my awful eating day, I managed to lose 2 pounds last week, so I am encouraged. I am still very motivated--everybody has a bad day now and then, right? I have about 20 ounces to go on the water, but I know I'll drink it. I haven't worked out yet today (I've been busy), but I will. I was going to run today, but I'm going to a very intense water aerobics class in the morning, and haven't swum for over a year, so I think instead of running, I will go for a walk so that my muscles will not be overworked before swimming. That leaves one thing--food. I will most likely go over again today, because I only have 325 calories left. I'm really hungry, even after having a snack, so that situation is not looking so great.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there, you are doing SOOO GOOD! It's OK to have ONE off day! Your body can handle it!!
I am SOO proud!!
I won't be able to recognize you this Friday!!! =)
Well, 2 pounds is a great start, but doesn't make a huge difference. I'm pretty sure you'll still know me! ;)
Post a Comment