Well, I was right in thinking I would have a hard time controlling myself this weekend. I ate--and ate--and ate! Oreos, M&Ms, Hershey's Dark chocolate, not to mention all the pizza, Chinese, and other greasy restaurant food I ate all weekend! And I did not step foot in a gym all weekend (I guess I got a little exercise if you count walking around the mall while shopping!) The one thing I was good at over the weekend was drinking my water. I did have a couple of sodas, but I drank 64 ounces of water almost every day.
Tomorrow is a new day, and I will get back on track. I'm starting my Tuesday at that hardcore water aerobics class I wrote about a couple of weeks ago. Oh, and I did decide to take the job as the Aquanatal Aerobics Instructor. It's not official yet, but I believe the job starts in October.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
alright congrats michelle! you're doing such a good job, and every time you fall you just pick yourself right up, thats the only way to succeed!
Sooo.... how did "tomorrow" go?! I am SO proud of how you have been doing!!! You are inspirational!
Post a Comment