Today was a busy day, and I could have made better eating choices, but I still managed to stay under my calorie limit. I am a stress eater and a social eater, and my life is both stressful and filled with social events right now, so this will be a true test of discipline for me. Tonight at a social gathering, I filled my plate with carrot sticks and celery (although I dipped them in ranch dressing). I initially passed up a scrumptious chocolate caramel cheesecake, but then caved in later. I did only take a half of a piece, though, which is way out of character for me!
I drank my 64 ounces of water, and worked out for 40 minutes, doing cardio hips, bun, thigh, biceps, and triceps. We recently upgraded our cable package, and I now have FitTv, and I tried that out today. The workouts on there will be a great way to vary my activity, I think. I get bored with my workout videos, even though I have a bunch of them!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good job! i'm proud of you, i would have skipped the celery and gone straight to the cheesecake :-)
Post a Comment