Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 3

Today was about like yesterday. I stayed under my calorie limit (by 4 tiny calories!), and for the most part I ate healthy foods--peas, grapes, peaches, and one of the low-fat chicken subs from Subway, with loads of veggies on it. Oh, did I mention I ate an ice cream sandwich, too? Oops. At least it was a mini sandwich!

I went for a walk today for an hour. I kept up a pretty brisk pace, because the bike path I took was about 4 to 4 1/2 miles long. It felt really good to stretch out my legs after all the squats I did yesterday! And I drank all my water--I'm surprised I haven't been getting up at night to pee!

If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I am planning to go for a bike ride. That is where I burn a ton of calories, because I pull Toby behind me in his little trailer!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

way to go girl, keep it up!!! :)