Oops--I went over my calorie limit by 130 calories! At least I did it eating healthy foods. I ate a lot of fruits and veggies today--I just shouldn't have had the baked beans for supper--there went the extra 130 calories. I drank my water today, but had a harder time with it. I think I'm going to have to buy some lemons to put in my water to make it taste better. For a workout, I had planned on doing some toning today, but ended up going for a couple of walks instead--I had errands to do, and I decided to walk to get some exercise, as well as save on gas for my car. Tomorrow I will do some muscle toning work, and then I will have a glorious rest on Sunday! My muscles have been a little sore this week, but not nearly as much as I was expecting.
Thanks for all the support you all have shown me this week!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment