Friday, September 19, 2008

Progress

Not much to report on the weight progress--I've stayed right with my calorie limit and my water intake. I didn't work out yesterday becuase I wasn't feeling that great, but today I mowed the lawn and also did ab and thigh work (yet another FitTv show--did I mention I'm glad we upgraded our cable?)

It's going to be a busy weekend, so I probably won't have any more updates for you until Monday. I'll take my measurements then and see how many inches I've lost so far--as for now, I'm down a total of 4.5 pounds in the weight count. Oh, and I'm still deciding on the water aerobics instructor position. I'll let you know what I choose--thanks for your comments!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Water aerobics, huh? How fun!! And congrats on the weight loss so far. Keep up the hard work!!

Lisa said...

hey girl it's been a week now, we need to see your progress! lol! just trying to make you accountable :-)