I had a new nephew born this week, and was able to meet him earlier today. Little Cameron is so precious, and has already brought me a new joy this week. I won't go into detail, but in addition to my Grandpa passing away, I have had several trials and hardships in the last month. This precious little boy is helping to heal my hurts, and I am looking forward to spoiling him in the months and years to come! Welcome to this world, Cameron!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww, congrats on your little nephew, he's adorable! You look FABULOUS as well girl, watch out or your hubby's NEVER going to let you out of the house! ha
Sooo very sorry to hear about your Grandpa. It's not easy losing someone close to you, especially someone you've always looked up to. My thoughts are with you and your family in your time of grief and I hope that memories of your precious loved one will fill your hearts with joy!
Don't forget the new GREAT haircut!!
It was good to see you yesterday, can't wait for you to visit again, maybe a little longer, and in a more exiting location next time =)
Josh and I have been, and will continue to pray for you and your little family!
Love you, Girl!
well you simply look fantastic! i love the new 'do.
i wish i was there to help you out with whatever you need, just know if there is anything that i can do for you i will.
i'm so sorry about your grandpa. i can't help but think about the circle of life, on our flight out to my cousins funeral the passengers next to us were on their way to greet their first grandchild. and here you are just having lost your grandfather and holding your new nephew. my heart goes out to you and your family.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Both of mine have passed away so I know how you feel. I'm glad to see you are bonding with your new nephew. God has a way of bringing us "new mercies every morning." Each season brings new trials and new mercies. I'll be praying for you.
Thanks, everyone, for your encouraging notes and prayers!
Post a Comment