Monday, August 17, 2009

Montgomery Zoo

The kiddos and I spent the morning at the zoo on Wednesday. Of course, Zach is too young to appreciate it, but Toby was in his element visiting all the animals. I thought it was a pretty neat zoo—they have all the animals grouped together by what continent they live on, so we started with North America, then made our way across the world, ending in Australia. We went with some of our new friends here, and it was great to have the company. Wednesday morning was not nearly as hot as it’s been since we arrived in Alabama, so we were glad we picked a milder day!





This was the best picture I could get of the
Toucan--the chain fence was extremely thick.




The Jaguar was super cool!







We finished our zoo experience with a train
ride--possibly the highlight of Toby's day!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a neat zoo! These pictures look like they are postcards. Great job getting these pictures!