Friday, August 14, 2009

Pump It Up

On Tuesday, we went to a place called Pump It Up, an indoor inflatable playland. We went with some of our new friends, and I also met up with a friend who used to live in the town we live in--she's now living in the South. Here are the pictures of the fun we had.



In line to go down the big slide.
I wasn't sure if Toby would be brave enough
to go up all by himself, but he did great. Look
at my little climber!

He made it to the top!
Then he just sat there for 5 minutes, not
sure if he wanted to go down the slide.
Other kids gave up waiting for him and
went ahead.



There he goes!


He made a new friend there, Sidney. She
made sure he was okay everywhere they
went throughout the play place.


Victory dance!


Before we went inside, we had to watch
a video explaining the rules. The rule is
only 3 people climbing the ladder at a
time, and one person sliding. My math
doesn't add up here! =)


Zach was just chillin' in the car seat.
My friend Leah, with Zach. It was fun
to see her again.

Leah's boy, Benjamin, is on the left.
He's a month older than Toby. He
wasn't sure about the playland at
first, but after awhile there was no
stopping him--he loved it!
I have pictures from the zoo to put on here, but I'm out of time right now. I promise to post again soon!

No comments: