My house is quiet, minus the soft sound of breathing making its way through the baby monitor. As I listen to my son sleeping, I wonder, will this be another night of peaceful sleep? At 12 months old, Toby still wakes up at night to nurse. While I enjoy this bonding time with him, my sleep cycle is interrupted, and I find that I am chronically tired. Last night, however, my baby slept through the night. Do I dare wish for two nights in a row of uninterrupted rest? I'm not counting on it, but it sure would be heavenly!
This pic was taken a couple of months ago, but isn't it sweet? My beautiful son and amazing husband!
3 comments:
That is a really sweet picture. Such special moments that our big boys have with our little boys. =)
Have you mastered the art of nursing while lying down? This changed my life with Jack! I guess it's hard to change nursing habits at 12 months! I'll just pray that he sleeps all night.
I have mastered that art, and it's been a lifesaver! However, when I nurse him in bed, he ends up sleeping most of the night with us, which is another thing we're trying to wean him of. Thanks for your prayers!
Post a Comment