Here is a picture of my beautiful baby boy. My pride and joy is turning 1 this month, and I cannot believe how fast he is growing up! I read a book recently that talked about how from the beginning of her son's life, a mother has to learn to get used to letting go of him. My eyes tear up just to think about letting him go! I cherish my time with him--God has, for now, blessed me with him, and I don't want to take one moment for granted.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Toby
Here is a picture of my beautiful baby boy. My pride and joy is turning 1 this month, and I cannot believe how fast he is growing up! I read a book recently that talked about how from the beginning of her son's life, a mother has to learn to get used to letting go of him. My eyes tear up just to think about letting him go! I cherish my time with him--God has, for now, blessed me with him, and I don't want to take one moment for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do not open comment by "kagahn." I think it is a virus. How do I get rid of it?
Hey Michelle! Awesome blog. Glad you're doing it.
If you have tried right clicking on the above comment and erasing it, try clicking on customize, then settings then comments and then scroll down to enable comment moderation. This will let you see the comment before it is put up for everyone to see. I'll look around a little more and let you know what I find out.
Thanks for the help! I must not have been signed in when I tried to delete it last night, because it worked this morning. I'll write more details about it in a new blog post, but I was up late last night getting rid of a Trojan horse connected to that comment!
Post a Comment