Since each member of our group is a mom, we fittingly named our band “The Babymakers.” We dressed up like rock stars as best we could, and our ensemble was complete, as our singer had her baby on stage strapped to her chest in a carrier. We didn’t perform well enough to advance to the finals, but we did win the prize for best show/dress—and we got $40 for it!
I’m still waiting to get the pictures of our performance from a friend, but here’s a picture Dan took of Toby and me.
The game is very addicting—Dan and I now really want to go buy the game. Since we are not gamers, though, we would need to start from scratch. We don’t even own a Wii or Playstation! I’m planning to check out the prices for the Wii and the Guitar Hero game later today—maybe we’ll have Christmas early this year in the Fry household!
2 comments:
I recommend the wii.... we have WAY too much fun on that thing, and I'm not much of a gamer either. =)
I would also recommend the Wii. I played it at Denae's and it was tons of fun. BTW, this should definitely be a new look for you!
Post a Comment